- Ehon Navi
- Ehon Navi Corporation
- Ehon Navi English
What is EHON NAVI TOKYO JPN? EHON NAVI TOKYO JPN credit charge is the number 8697 in our database. The charge comes from a fraudulent company transaction in Canada. Every month 10 people come here by typing ehonnavi or similar terms. 'Ehon Navi' არის ბავშვთა წიგნების საინფორმაციო საიტი. Second, Ehon is Japanese for children’s picture book and Navi I think is connected to navigation. Basically the site has over a thousand Japanese pictures books scanned in that you can read for free—one time each (no going back!). You have to register but it.
Are you wondering why there is a charge from EHON NAVI TOKYO JPN in your credit card? You are in the correct website. We are sad to inform you that you may have suffered a scam from EHON NAVI TOKYO JPN. Credit card scams are a pretty normal thing when buying online, usually when people buy things in unknown sites and also on phishing actions taken by hackers.
Our users voted a total of 12 times, and 9 voted that it is a SCAM CHARGE.
What is EHON NAVI TOKYO JPN?
EHON NAVI TOKYO JPN credit charge is the number 8697 in our database. The charge comes from a fraudulent company transaction in Canada. Not funny huh? Every month 10 people come here by typing ehonnavi or similar terms.
What to do if your credit card has been charged?
- You can search for the official Fraug.org website where they show information on how to tackle this kind of situations.
- Also, you can check on the official VISA or Mastercard websites to ask for help, or open a dispute on PayPal.
- If any of this solutions don’t work for you, we recommend you to go to your local bank office and ask for help, they are prepared to tacke this kind of credit card scam things.
EHON NAVI TOKYO JPN credit charge was first spotted at 21 on Thursday, 2016.
What people are saying about the scam..
EhonNavi Corporation (hereafter referred to as 'EhonNavi') adheres to the following principles for the protection of personal information of users registered on our web site 'EhonNavi for Professionals'.
- We always adhere to rules and regulations relating to the protection of personal information.
- Personal information collected from the user is only used when necessary, for the normal operation of 'EhonNavi for Professionals,' and for providing services to our users.
- Additionally, EhonNavi may carry out some statistical analysis or manipulation of personal information, without identifying any user individually. These results may then be used for purposes other than the normal operation of 'EhonNavi for Professionals', or the provision of services to users.
- Personal information collected from users will not be disclosed to third parties. However, the following cases are exceptions.
- When the user has given consent for said information to be disclosed.
- When forced under legislation to disclose said information to third parties.
- When necessary for the normal operation of 'EhonNavi for Professionals', and for providing services to our users. Even in this case, information is disclosed only as necessary, and there will always be a confidentiality agreement in place with the other party.
- When necessary for the protection of important aspects in the life of a user or the general public, such as life, health, assets, etc.
- EhonNavi takes the following safety measures to prevent inappropriate access, loss, destruction, modification, or leakage of personal information.
- EhonNavi's safety measures use technology that is widely considered to be highly reliable. However, EhonNavi cannot be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of user data, as there is no absolute way to prevent them.
- Organizational and operational security measures are implemented according to industry standards.
Ehon Navi Corporation
Ehon Navi English
Some pages within the 'EhonNavi for Professionals' website make use of technologies known as 'cookies' and 'web beacons.' The use of 'cookies' is an industry-wide standard that allows web servers to identify the type of browser used by the user. ('Cookies' can identify the user's browser, but cannot collect the user's personal information in any way.) 'Web beacons,' also known as 'clear GIFs,' are used for finding out how many times a particular web page has been accessed.
- Additional clause: