By Steve Paris 24 October 2018. HitFilm Pro is a remarkable piece of software. Yes, the interface does feel clunky and antiquated, and it can chug along unless you have a.
Version 15.2 released on November 3, 2020
- Oct 24, 2018 By Steve Paris 24 October 2018. HitFilm Pro is a remarkable piece of software. Yes, the interface does feel clunky and antiquated, and it can chug along unless you have a.
- DOWNLOADED 13212 TIMES File Name: HitFilm Pro 8.1 (2018) By PirateCity.NET.zip 321.44 MB It will only get better! Free ANSWERS and CHEATS to GAMES and APPS.
- FXhome’s HitFilm Pro is a relative newcomer to the nonlinear editing software scene. I would best sum up HitFilm Pro by saying that if Adobe made this, it would be called Premiere Effects, because FXhome has really done a pretty good job at mashing up a good NLE with a very good compositing application.
Hitfilm Pro 2018
Available for Windows and Mac OS X. 64-bit operating systems only.
You may need to update your graphics drivers to run HitFilm Pro. Running the latest GPU drivers increases the performance and stability of your computer. Find out how »
Hitfilm Pro 2018 Review
Minimum system requirements
- Apple: macOS 10.15 Catalina, macOS 10.14 Mojave, or 10.13 High Sierra
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Internet connection: Required for online activation
- Processor: 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors or AMD equivalent.
- RAM: 4GB (8 GB Recommended)
- Graphics card:
- NVIDIA GeForce 600 (Kepler) series (2012)
- AMD Radeon R5 240 (2013)
- Intel HD Graphics 5000 (GT3) (2013)
- Video memory 1 GB minimum (2GB or more required for 4K UHD)
Most helpful articles
Learn to use HitFilm
Hitfilm Pro 2018 System Requirements
Hitfilm Pro 2018 Getintopc
- Check out our free video tutorials
- Third-party training course available on Lynda.com
- Ask the community on the forum