The following products include lcc-win64 when installed: Simulink, MATLAB Coder, SimBiology, Fixed-Point Designer, HDL Coder, HDL Verifier, Stateflow, Simulink Coder, and Embedded Coder. This compiler is no longer supported and will be removed in a future release of MATLAB and Simulink. MathWorks recommends you install one of the other compilers listed on this page when using these products. Driver ocz revodrive 3 x2.
Notes for the Windows Platform
- The corresponding version of Visual Studio Community is reported to work. Full support for Visual Studio Community has not been qualified by MathWorks.
- Microsoft Windows SDK 10 is required to use MinGW with this product. See Answer 355476 for more details.
- Intel compilers require that Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, 2017, or 2019 also be installed on your system.
- To build .NET components, a Microsoft .NET Framework must be installed. The .NET Framework v3.0 does not contain a framework-specific compiler; compatible components can be built using the v2.0 compiler. The .NET Framework is automatically installed by Visual Studio. It can also be downloaded from the Microsoft Web site. To execute applications that use the resulting .NET components, the target machine must have the matching .NET Framework installed.
- MATLAB Compiler SDK supports building .NET assemblies but not COM objects when using the Microsoft .NET Framework SDK without Microsoft Visual Studio.
- This compiler does not support OpenMP. Code generation will treat parfor-loops as for-loops.
- Fortran compilers are supported with Simulink only for creating Simulink S-Functions using the MATLAB MEX command. The S-Functions can be used with normal and accelerated simulations.
- When building Excel add-ins for MPS, MATLAB Compiler SDK requires .NET framework 4.0 or later.
- A compiler is not installed by default with this version of Visual Studio and must be specified while performing a custom installation. See Answer 328432 for more details.
- Visual Studio 2017 can be downloaded from the Visual Studio documentation. Community, Professional, and Enterprise editions are supported. The Visual Studio installer groups functionality into workloads; the 'Desktop development with C++' workload is required for MEX and associated functionality.
- MATLAB Function Blocks are not supported with Intel Parallel Studio.
Matlab 2017a License File
I made my own adaptations to make R2013a (32 bit) work with Visual Studio 2013, 2015 and 2017 (see vs2013vs2015vs2017support.zip). Note that this might not work directly depending on the Visual Studio edition (Pro, Community, etc.), update version, etc. And if Visual Studio or MATLAB are not in default installation folders (in those cases you will need to tweak manually the files to match. This video illustrates installing the MinGW-w64 compiler in Matlab. This video shows how this compiler will allow the compilation and usage of s-functions w. How do I get matlab to recognize the compiler?! This is maddening. This problem arises with windows 10, matlab 2017a and visual studio 2017 community, which should be compatible according to here. Does anybody know how to get this to work? There are many questions about this both on several stack exchanges and on the matlab forum. Select Matlab compiler - Visual Studio Community 2017 & Matlab 2017a. フォロー 45 ビュー (過去 30 日間) Andreas 2017 年 3 月 29.