@sp193 This new version has a new bug. Mozilla focus. If we try to run some MISC commands - sometimes it will freeze up the PS2 console. The previous uLe version wLaunchELF v4.43a (Build-2017-06-21) prior to. ULaunchELF v4.42b,uLaunchELF,PS2,PStwo,PSX2,PSX,ELF,KELF,download,ulaunchelf v4.42b,پرتال تخصصي پلي استيشن. PS2,ELF,ULE,FMBC,PSX,PSX2,Download,ULaunchELF v4.38,ULaunchELF,دانلودImage برنامه ULaunchELF v4.38 در دو نسخه CD/DVD,پرتال تخصصي پلي استيشن صفحه اصلی انجمن سایت ثبت نام تماس با ما آرشيو نقشه سايت طراح.
uLaunchelf est un petit programme qui comme son nom l'indique, permet de lancer des fichier .elf sur votre PS2! Mais ce logiciel ne s'arretent pas là! En effet, comme PS2menu, il permet aussi de gérer, ou copier des fichiers depuis et vers de nombreux médias (cd, dvd, clé usb, disque dur, ..).
Fonctionnalités pour la version 4.08 CD (Pour la version 4.38 DVD voir la rubrique Nouveautés & Corrections de cette version)
Ce CD contient enormement d'applications, d'emulateurs et d'utilitaires qui sont les suivants :
- uLaunchELF v4.08.ELF : UPTODATE, PS2 ELF Launcher, file Manager and FTP client (Best PS2 App EVER!).
- CogSwap.ELF, PS2 Disk Swap App.
- Swapmagic v3.3.ELF : PS2 Disk Swap App.
- CODEBREAKER_9.2.ELF : PS2 Cheat Device v9.2.
- HDLoader v0.8b_GW28bit.ELF : UPTODATE Globalwar Edition, Run games from a HD (Ps2 v10 and Below or FAT-Ps2s).
- HDLoader v0.8b_GW48bit.ELF : 28bit = Harddrives UNDER 128 Gb.
- HDLoader v0.8b_GW28bit_SM.ELF : UPTODATE Globalwar Edition, Safty Mode, Can't scroll right in HDLoader (PS2 v10 and below).
- HDLoader v0.8b_GW48bit_SM.ELF : 48bit = Harddrives OVER 128 Gb.
- USBAdvance_GW.ELF : Globalwar Edition, Run games from a USB HD (PS2 all versions)
- MCFORMAT.ELF : Format PS2 memory Cards (Fixes some bad cards).
- HDLd_SVR.ELF : UPTODATE, HDL Dump - GUI - v14 Server file.
- SMS v1.9 (Rev.1).ELF : UPTODATE, PS2 - Streaming, USB, HDD Mediaplayer.
- MEDIAPLAYER_PRO.ELF : PS2 Streaming Mediaplayer.
- PS2_MP3.ELF : PS2 MP3 Player
PGEN.ELF : UPTODATE, PS2 Sega Emulator, Version: CD/USB/HDD.
- INFONES_Rev4.ELF : UPTODATE, PS2 Nintendo Emulator, version: Dlanor Rev4 (Works from HDL & USBA).
- INFOGB_Rev2.ELF : UPTODATE, PS2 Gameboy Emulator, version: Dlanor Rev2 (Works from HDL & USBA).
- SNES_EMU_CD.ELF : UPTODATE, PS2 SuperNintendo Emulator, Version: CD.
- SNES_EMU_USB.ELF : UPTODATE, PS2 SuperNintendo Emulator, Version: USB.
- SNES_EMU_HDD.ELF : UPTODATE, PS2 SuperNintendo Emulator, Version: HDD.
- Vous trouverez sur le site Atomic Bird un petit tutorial Transfert de carte memoire PS2 - PC Ou comment faire transiter ses sauvegardes entre ces 2 plateformes et quel intérêt ?
- L'archive de uLaunchelf 4.38 comprend la version CD et DVD.
Version 4.38 du 22/10/2009
- Fixed a bug affecting two of the timeout functions changed in v4.37.
- Modified CDVD tray checking for browsing to cdfs:
- Changed VSync-based timeouts to use Timer() instead, to eliminate PAL/NTSC variations and cure an old bug causing uncontrolled button repeats.
- Changed libcdvd tray checking, to eliminate a case of FileBrowser freezing.
- Fixed 'disc control' bugs in FileBrowser and JpgViewer browser.
- Improved recognition of disc types, displayed in main menu. ESR discs are shown as 'ESR DVD (off)' if ESR driver needs to be activated to access disc contents, but as 'ESR DVD (on)' if no driver activation is needed (if already running, or when used with a modchip).
- Upgraded USBHDFSD of uLE to SVN rev 1516 by radad, fixing a bug in FAT16 usage.
- Merged in the latest USBHDFSD version by radad (SVN rev 1513) to further improve compatibility.
- Fixed some bugs that could sometimes prevent 'Left'/'Right' buttons from activating elf launches defined by user for those buttons.
- Changed to use fioGetstat instead of fioDopen+fioDclose to scan for USB drives.
- Restructured main menu event loop and centralized GUI screen redraws to it.
- Changed from dynamic to static font buffer allocation (as it's always needed).
- Modified USBHDFSD to eliminate an irritating and unnecessary delay.
- Added rom0:ROMVER content to 'MISC/Debug Info' screen (shows PS2 bios version).
- Raised a debug constant which limited v4.32 USB_mass drives to 4 instead of 10.
- Added a horizontal offset to the 'About uLE' display.
- Upgraded USBHDFSD to SVN rev 1503 by radad, which cures the bug causing large-file corruption in the previous uLE release, and also adds support for multiple partitions (each accessed as a separate mass?: drive) and extends the hotplugging limits (max 5 simultaneous devices with a total of max 10 partitions). Exceeding the limits will cause no harm, but the additional devices/partitions will not be accessible.
- Upgraded USBD to SVN rev 1494 by radad, making uLE 'mass:' identical to that of old applications when using multiple USB drives in uLE.
- Improved MISC/PS2Disc subprogram to support launch of either DVD-Video disc or ESR-patched disc (but might not recognize disc type if a modchip is active).
- Added 'ESR elf' entry to 'Startup Settings..' configuration menu
NB : If no ESR elf has been configured a default of 'mc:/BOOT/ESR.ELF' is used.
- Added new 'MISC/About uLE' subprogram, displaying a program credits screen.
- Enhanced FileBrowser to support multiple hotplugged USB mass drives.
- Upgraded usbhdfsd to SVN rev 1490 by radad, for multiple USB drive support. Note that this may require running the new 'setup.sh' script, for those who wish to compile uLE themselves. (Or use the new script 'upgrade_usbhdfsd.sh'.).
- Fixed various issues with TextEditor (inability to insert CRLF at CRLF etc).
- Fixed a partition unmounting issue, that sometimes caused non-fatal failure of the TextEditor to show proper partition contents when browsing for a text file.
Converting any standard 3.5' IDE HDDs as SONY SCPH-20401 40 GB HDD
- Format the HDD using HD Advance 2.1 DVD disc
- Setup your HDD in your PC, USB or IDE (Does not need to be a Sony HDD)
- List of hard drives I used via 2 x USB to IDE cables, IDE Molex 2 x 4 IDE Molex 4 Pin Y Splitter cable lead (1xmale to 2xfemale)/ & 18' 24' 4 Pin Molex IDE Computer power supply to Female extension cable-sleeved - powered from Dell XPS 630i PC:
|HD Model||Family||Capacity||RPM||Cache||Transfer Rate|
|Maxtor 6Y200P0||DiamondMax Plus 9 (ATA/133 HDD) ||200GB||7200 RPM||8 MB||Up to 24.2 MB/s|
|Maxtor 6B300R0||DiamondMax 10||300GB||7200 RPM||16MB||Up to 26.2 MB/s|
|Maxtor 5A320J0 ||MaXLine II (ATA/133 HDD) ||320GB ||5400 RPM||2MB||Up to 5 MB/s|
- Run Winhiip v1.7.6 software (Windows HDL Image Install Program) in Run as Administrator mode
- In WinHIIP Options:
- Select Toxic OS in Override Application Mode & untick 'Enable Patched HDL's Extended Compatibility Modes' option and click OK.
- Select Drive - Any PS2 Drive, it will come up as HDLoader 24bit: 125.38GB free
- Select Format Drive, select Full Format, Application: HDLoader 48Bit & click OK (took8 hrs to full format Maxtor 320GB HDD)
- Click OK & select Utilities, click on Scan / Repair for PS2 drive, when all green, click on cancel
- Exit WinHIIP
- Start 'HDDRawCopy1.02Portable' in Run as Administrator mode
- Double click on 'Double-click to open file' then open '48BIT_HDDOSD_VASH32_DUMP.imgc' and click 'Continue >>>'.
- Now make sure to click on the HDD that your going to use on your PS2 - If your not sure what the model name of it is, try looking at the 'Capacity' and then click 'Continue >>>'.
- Now you'll see 'START' click it, Now it's 'Warning' you if your absolutely sure. click 'Yes'
Even it reached at 100%, it still continue copying file for a few more seconds or if may stops at 98% if you only have 40GB.
- Use WinHIIP's 'Scan / Repair PS2 Drive' in the Utilities to see if it's ok. You'll see:
- and some PP.
- Now that it's done, you just need to set it up your PS2 HDD via PlayStation 2 Network Adaptor to your PS2
- Ok, now that your PS2 is up and running. Wait for at least 25 seconds.
- Use 'Δ' for Version Information and look at 'Browser', if you see 'Browser 2.00' it's working!
- Now go in the Browser and see if you have a 'HDD' (Hard Disk Drive) Icon, if you see, go in it.
Now you have non-Sony HDD containing 48-Bit Patched HDD OSD 1.10U (Browser v2.00 update) with Preinstalled Applications:
- SMS Player Version 2.9
- uLaunchELF Version 4.42_Evil
- ESR beta r9b (GUI)
- Open PS2 Loader Version 0.9.1
- HD Loader Version 0.8c
- Sony PlayStation: POPS Emulator
- GS Mode Selector Version 0.37
- Memory Card Annihilator Version 2.0
- Free McBoot Unofficial Installer
- Gradius Gaiden (POPS Emulator)
- Remove your fresh PS2 HDD OSD 1.10U formatted hard drive from your PS2 and set it up to your PC again.
- Use either HD Handiness or Winhiip (which I prefer) for transferring from my PC HDD (PS2 Back-up drive) containing my entire PS2 games collection ripped into *.ISO image files using DVD Decrypter or ImgBurnto fresh PS2 HDD OSD formatted hard drive.
- Use HD Advance / HD Loader to renaming all your PS2 games, as well changing the Game Compatibility Settings for each game, if the game renaming process doesn't work, use HddManager from Path: MISC/ in uLaunchELF by pressing square to load up HDL Game Info on any installed PS2 games under HDLoader Settings section, then press R1, select Rename from R1 menu, pressing Circle to confirm it, make some changes and press circle on OK to confirm the changes.
- Use HDLGameInstaller for changing the game options i.e. renaming OSD title lines 1 & 2 - max 16 characters each, changing game icons - either default HD Loader icon or games save icon, etc.
- Restart your PS2, you see all nice icons with your OSD names, try one of the games to see it works - well done
- Then restart your PS2 again, this run with HD Advance / HD Loader software to check all your game compatibility settings works one by one.
- Run Open Ps2 Loader, go to Settings, then set 'HDD device start mode' to Auto and set 'Default menu' to HDD Games and select Ok.
- Run Open Ps2 Loader one more time, you will see your HDD Games menu, select any game to run it, if it works - well done!
After all that, you've got a choice of running all your installed PS2 games via HDD from either direct booting in HDD OSD (Browser v2.00 update) or HD Advance / HD Loader, as well seeing all the data currently installed in the same way as with the official 'SONY 40 GB HDD' (SCPH-20401) except much bigger HDD, plus you can run any PS2 games in Open PS2 Loader as well!!
Ulaunchelf 4.42 Iso Free DownloadNotes:
Ulaunchelf 4.42 Iso Download
Ulaunchelf 4.42 Iso
- No need to worry about your PS2 game images, if you're using HD Advance before like me, no need to re-install all your PS2 games from CD / DVD again! Since HD Advance is identical to HD Loader - only differences is only 3 Modes available to choose from Setting Compatibility Mode options in SELECT menu, screen design theme, slightly modified text strings and disables online mode by default, it's 100% compatible with HD Loader, so it's automatically recognizes all your games, as it all come up in HD Loader Game List table.
- Don't use HDLGameInstaller to install games - it won't come up in HD Loader Game List, use only for the Games Option. Plus, after you some settings in Game Options and game runs automatically from the browser, but you've to do the settings again in HD Advance Setting Compatibility Mode Select Options menu in order to run in both the browser & HD Advance / HD Loader.
- Homebrew Addict Video Game Apps & Hacks – DIY – Hardware Mods
Ulaunchelf 4.42 Iso Dvd
Update on 3rd December 2016 20:05:
I've used Winhiip software (Windows HDL Image Install Program) in Run as Administrator mode to format Seagate 750GB IDE HDD (taking a total of 3hrs, 15 mins and 6 secs for complete fully formatted) using 'HDLoader 48Bit' in Override Application Mode & untick 'Enable Patched HDL's Extended Compatibility Modes' option settings and continue on from step 7 onwards, usingWinhiip software again for transferring from my additional 2TB HDD as 'DATA' drive on my Dell XPS 720 PC containing my entire PS2 games collection into*.ISO image files onto the same PS2 HDD OSD formatted 750GB IDE hard drive.
Also, I've foundHow-to use WinHIIP 1.7.6 PS2 Home link as well originallink while researching on the Internet for alternativeWinHIIP 1.7.6 download link.